Save Money—and the Environment.
The first step to having an energy-efficient home is to find out which parts of your house use—and waste—the most energy. A home energy audit from HomeTeam will examine, measure, and evaluate the factors that affect energy use in your home, finding energy-saving opportunities.
Benefits of a Home Energy Audit include:
- Increase the comfort of your home.
- Save money on your utility bills.
- Add value to your home by implementing the audit's recommendations.
- Potentially qualify for tax deductions.
- Reduce pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.