At HomeTeam Inspection Service, we realize that you are working within a fixed contingency period to have your home inspection complete. We also know that given the uncertainty relative to the COVID-19 virus everyone's health and safety is of utmost importance. You may be experiencing some anxiety meeting new people and entering an unfamiliar home, we understand this concern and are making adjustments to make this experience better for everyone involved.
A few extra considerations are being made as a result of the ongoing health issues, please understand our efforts are an attempt to minimize exposure:
- We will refrain from shaking hands at our meeting, please understand it is done so with the utmost respect.
- We are making every effort to preserve a safe distance for people during our walk through.
- Our staff will be washing our hands before and after each inspection.
- Additionally, our staff will all wear gloves and have access to disinfecting wipes during the inspection.
- Our tools that are used to touch surfaces will be disinfected after each inspection.
- Our staff and team of inspectors will use disinfectant wipes on any surface they have touched prior to leaving the site; this includes doorknobs, faucets, and any handles touched during the process of inspecting the property.
If you are not comfortable attending the home inspection, we understand. HomeTeam will be offering a virtual walk through of the home as well as a detailed report that identifies the issues that we noted during the inspection.