Home Inspectors in Monroeville
Your Local Home Inspection Professionals
Whether you’re selling your home, in the home buying process, or a real estate professional looking to list a home, you’re going to need a home inspection completed. Traditionally, home inspections were completed by calling and hiring several professionals to come at various times to check each item off your list. Lucky for you, HomeTeam is here to make your next home inspection an absolute breeze.
Contact us today to get started!
At HomeTeam of South Pittsburgh, we provide trusted and accurate home inspection services to the locals of Monroeville and the surrounding areas. We understand that home buying is a huge investment, that is why we take our job seriously by providing you with quick and high-quality home inspection services.
During our home inspection services, we will inspect your full property including your home’s:
- Roof and Attic
- Electrical System
- Heating and Cooling
- Siding and Exterior
- Plumbing System
- Gutters and Drains
- Flooring and Walls
- Porches and Decks
- Site and Drainage
- Water Heater
- Windows and Doors
Of course, this is not the full list of everything our team does. Our experienced and knowledgeable team can perform a variety of services you need. From foundation to electrical, our team will perform a thorough inspection to help you make the best choice for you and your family.
Give our team a call today at (412) 205-8245 to learn about our Monroeville home inspection services.
Benefits of Home Inspection Services
A house is a large investment. While everything may look great on the surface, there may be damaged or potential threat that only a true professional can see. With home inspection services, you are doing the extra work to ensure you are making the best choice for your future.
Some perks of having home inspection services completed include:
- Warning Signs – Our home inspectors will inform you of any defects, safety concerns, and other threats on the property.
- Buying Confidence – A home inspection assists in the sales process by making buyers feel certain about their purchase. Our team will perform a full inspection so you can have a full understanding of what you’re purchasing, and any potential problems you should be aware of.
- Plan Ahead – Whether you need to make improvements or it's not the best choice for your growing family, home inspection services are designed to help you plan and make the best investment for you and your family.
- Comprehensive Reports – At the end of our inspection, we will provide you with a comprehensive report of your home. Using this report, you’ll be able to insert any changes that may need to be made before buying or selling. You can see a sample report here.
With HomeTeam of South Pittsburgh, you’re gaining the ultimate peace of mind that you’re doing everything you can to ensure you are making the best choice for your family. With our help, we’ll help secure your future.
The HomeTeam Difference
Our Monroeville home inspectors are in the business of helping buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals through the buying and selling process. We provide fast, trusted, and accurate home inspections every day.
Some reasons why our Monroeville home inspection services are chosen over the others include:
- Team-Approach – At HomeTeam of South Pittsburgh, we send a whole team to your home. Utilizing years of trade and industry experience, our team of professionals will complete your inspection in one trip to avoid needing several appointments.
- Trusted Partner – Backed by over 25 years of experience, you can rely on your locally owned and operated team to become your trusted partner and advisor when it comes to making your family’s big move.
- Save You Time and Money – With our efficient home inspection model, we rid the need of hiring several different inspectors to complete your list. With our services, we save you hundreds of dollars and dozens of hours.
We’re in the business of helping you make an educated decision on your home. Whether you’re gearing up to sell your home or looking at serval new options, you can rely on our professionally experienced and knowledgeable team to provide you with a comprehensive report of the quality of the home and any potential warning signs you need to be aware of.
When you’re ready to make your home buying adventure a breeze, give our team a call today at (412) 205-8245!