A short clip of a happy couple driving up to a house for a home inspection by HomeTeam employees.
HomeTeam of West Marion County(352) 677-2537
- Center Hill
- Lake Panasoffkee
- The Villages
Our Marion County professionals are different from any other home inspection company in the area because we don’t just send one person out to perform inspections and testing. We have an entire team of home inspectors that arrive to complete a thorough inspection of your potential property.
You can rely on our team for:
- Pre-listing inspection – Before your home goes on the market, trust our team to perform a detailed inspection to ensure everything works efficiently.
- New construction inspection – If you’re in the middle of a new home or property construction, you can rely on our qualified experts to certify elements are connected and constructed correctly.
- Drywall inspection – You may have defective drywall and not know it. We perform a non-invasive drywall inspection to locate any issues.
- Commercial property inspection – Large commercial buildings deserve proper inspection as well. Allow us to complete a detailed inspection of your new office space.
- Mold inspection – Mold is hazardous to your health and shouldn’t be left unaddressed. Our licensed home inspectors are ready to run tests and help you find mold at the source.
Keller Williams Approved Vendor Program members are business entities independent from Keller Williams Realty, Inc. Neither Keller Williams Realty, Inc. nor its affiliated companies warrant HomeTeam Inspection Service, their products, or their services.
"The inspectors were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They were very thorough, and took time to explain the process and the findings in great detail. I was definitely impressed and would highly recommend this team in the future." - J.V
"The HomeTeam Inspection staff were extremely thorough, professional, and friendly. We were given a one-on-one review of findings at the end of the inspection followed by a fully detailed report. Very impressed by the entire process." - P.A
"I thought the inspection was thorough and captured both the short and long term concern areas." - K.F